作者:

  1.Envy is the ulcer of the soul.
妒忌是生命的恶性肿瘤

  2.Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others.
已所不欲,己所不欲

  3.By all means marry; if you get a good wife, youll be happy. If you get a bad one, youll become a philosopher.
一定要完婚;假如你娶到好老婆,你能很快乐。假如你娶到坏老婆,你能变成思想家。

  4.I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world.
我并不是一位古罗马人或者西方人,反而是全球的中国公民

  5.I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
除开我愚昧的事实以外,我一无所知

  6.The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways – I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
分开的时时刻刻早已来临,大家将各走各的路─我将去世了,你将活着。那一种比较好呢?只有神了解。

  7.Having the fewest wants, I am nearest to the gods.
有愈少的冲动,我便愈贴近神。

  8.Bad men live so that they may eat and drink, whereas good men eat and drink so that they may live.
恶人为着她们能吃吃喝喝而活着,殊不知大好人则是为了更好地她们能活着而吃吃喝喝。

  9.The unexamined life is not worth living.
沒有通过磨练的人生,是没必要活的。

  10.I tell you that virtue is not given by money, but that from virtue comes money.
我要告诉你,德并并不是花钱买回来的,可是德却可以产生钱财。

  11.Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.
身亡,可能是全部人们福分中最赞的。

  12.Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.
不必靠纯粹的谄谀来获得好朋友,而应当让她们感受到你的善心,来获得好朋友

  13.If a man is proud of his wealth, he should not be praised until it is known how he employs it.
假如一个人以他的财产为自豪,那麼需看他怎样应用资本,才知道他是不是应当被夸赞。

  14.The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.
唯一的善,是专业知识;唯一的恶,是愚昧。

  15.Remember what is unbecoming to do is also unbecoming to speak of.
记牢:不适宜去做的事,也是不适合说的事。

  16.Remember that there is nothing stable in human affairs; therefore avoid undue elation in prosperity, or undue depression in adversity.
记牢:世间事中沒有一件是比较稳定的;因而,要在逆境时防止过分的得意洋洋,或者在挫折时过多的消沉抑郁。

  17.I do nothing but go about persuading you all, old and young alike, not to take thought for your persons or your properties, but and chiefly to care about the greatest improvement of the soul.
我便仅仅劝告你们每个人,年迈的与年轻人的都一样,不必把想法用在你的人或资产上,而关键应关注生命较大的发展。

  18.dont try to win a friend by gift。
不必靠赠送来得到一个好朋友。

  19.i like a hound to pursue truth。
我像一只猎狗一样寻觅真知的踪迹。

  20.problem is a midwife, it can help the birth of new ideas。
问题是产婆,它能协助新发展理念的问世。

  21.are you live to eat, or eat to live?
你是为了更好地用餐而存活,或是为了更好地存活而用餐呢?

  22.the happiest thing in the world is to struggle for the ideal。
世界最开心的事,莫过为满意而拼搏。

  23.every man has the sun, the main is how to make it shine。
每一个人的身上都是有阳光,主要是怎么让它发亮。

  24.i dont know much, but i know his own ignorance。
我比别了解得多的,不过是我明白自身的愚昧。

  25.if i can stand his wife, also can tolerate anyone!
假如我可以承受了自个的媳妇,也就能承受所有人了!

  26.virtue is knowledge, or virtues, namely knowledge ignorance is the source of evil。
道德修养便是专业知识或传统美德,即专业知识愚昧无知是罪恶之源。

  27、the bad guys live to eat and drink, and a good man is to live to eat and drink。
恶人活着是为了更好地吃与喝,而大好人则是为了更好地活着才吃与喝。

  28、in this world, in addition to sunlight, air, water and smiling face, what we need!
在这个全世界,除开太阳、气体、水和微笑,大家还必须什么!

  29、when you are angry, want to shut your mouth, lest increase your anger。
在你发火的情况下,要闭紧你的嘴,以防提升你的怒火。

  30、thought should be born in the mind of students, teachers should only act as midwife。
观念理应问世在同学的内心,老师只是理应像助产师那般做事。

  31、an unexamined life is not worth or: a kind of life is not worth living without inspection。
没经思考的生活是毫无价值的或:一种没经调查的生活是不值过的。

  32、its time to break up, i go to dead, you to live, who had more happiness, only god knows。
分手时到了,我要***,你们去活,到底谁过得更幸福快乐,只有神了解。

  33、at deaths door, we should consider not the emptiness of life, but its importance。
在死掉的门口,我们要考虑的并不是性命的苦闷,反而是它的必要性。

  34、really smart people, is to be able to use other peoples wisdom, to make themselves against blind person。
真真正正高超的人,便是可以依靠他人的聪慧,来使自已不会受到迷惑的人

  35、a person can have achievement, only look at two conditions whether he have self-esteem and self-confidence。
一个人能不能有造就,只看他是不是具有自尊与信心2个标准。

  36、adversity is the highest institution of higher learning, human knowledge problem is that people get the door to wisdom。
挫折是人们得到基础知识的最大名校,难点是大家获得智慧之门。

  37、we are on our different paths when the time came, is to live in this in this world good or death, only god knows the answer。
时间到了,大家各走各的路,是活在这个世界上好或是去世了好,只有神了解回答。

泡读  泡读美文  泡读学习