每小我私人都是有担心的日子。
Everybody has blue days.
这些日子真的是惨透了,你认为心里乱七八糟的、怨恨散生、寥寂、整小我私人完全的疲惫不堪。
These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.
这些日子总是会使你感受自身的眇小和微不敷道,
Days when you feel small and insignificant,
每一件工作中仿佛都拉不上边。
when everything seems just out of reach.
你基本没法振奋起来。
You can’t rise to the occasion.
基本沒有整体实力重新开始。
Just getting started seems impossible.
在担心的日子里,你或许造成偏执型人格,觉得每小我私人都要想吃定你。
On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.
确实自然环境并青春不老是那麼糟。
This is not always such a bad thing.
你感受消沉、着急,或许逐渐神经大条地险些咬手指,随后不好救药地深陷一眨眼吞掉三大块奶酪蛋糕的猖狂!
You feel frustrated and anxious, which can induce a nail-biting frenzy that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye!
在担心的日子里,你能觉得自身在悲痛的海中沉沉浮浮。
On blue days you feel like you’re floating in an ocean of sadness.
岂论在什么时间,你总有一种难过的兴奋,却不清楚为了什么。
You’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’t even know why.
最终,你认为自身如偕行尸之惧,丧失生活战略方针。
Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through life without purpose.
假如您喜爱《别在哀痛的海里沉浮(双语)》还记得共享给大量朋友噢!